Bozonil Bio Larvicidal
Home › Products › Poultry Care Products › Larva Management › Bozonil Bio Larvicidal
||Manufacturer, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
||It improves litter quality, It reduces the unwanted noxious gases like ammonia, H2S from litter.
|Application on Litre
||400 ml - 600 ml / 10,000 birds capacity shed
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
600 ml | 2,000 birds capacity shed
- It improves litter quality.
- It reduces the unwanted noxious gases like ammonia, H2S from litter.
- It improves the litter dryness intum effects the unwanted populations in litter.
Application on Litter : Take 100m of Bozonil in a container, add 10 litres of water to the Bozonil liquid and mix well, for better dispersibility and spary with sprayer on litter.
Bozonil for Spray : LARVICIDAL
- To be used on poultry manure, garbage, sewage. filth, dumping areas etc. Mix. 100 ml of Bozonilis 10 liters of water and make homogenous dilution and spray.
- Apply Bozonil spary on the top layer of the fly breeding area. The quantity of water should be sufficient to wet the upper 10-15 cm of the breeding medium thoroughly.
- Use sprayer with a nozzle which delivers coarse droplets deposition.
- Repeat application may be carried out after 2-3 weeks interval, but in any case after further deposition of untreated material.
- Change in the spray volume and interval are depending on the surface condition of the manure and the fly population.
- Use Bezonil directly on wet fly breeding areas such as sewage canals, hatchery waste, garbage dumping and water logged area for better fly control.
For Better Result: We will have to hit both larvae & adult fly at the same time to irradicate fly population so use both Bozonil (Larvicidal) & Fly Out (for Adult fly) & have to repeat the process at regular intervals as the life cycle of fly get completed in 7-10 days.
Looking for "Bozonil Bio Larvicidal" ?