Rovacid Is an eco friendly gut acidifier to inhibit the pathogenic bacterial growth such as E.coli & Salmonella and for reduction of possible toxic metabolites like ammonia & amines
Rovacid Is a buffered acidifier used in hard & alkaline drinking water for better acidification to maintain Gut pH and healthy normal bacterial flora in the poultry digestive tract
- Rovacid : Buffered organic acid & their salts.
- Rovacid : Unique Combination of organic acids.
- Rovacid : Exhibits both bactericidal & bacteriostatic action.
- Rovacid : Exerts antimicrobial effect both in water and gastrointestinal tract.
- Rovacid : Improves palatability of feed.
- Rovacid : Long lasting antimicrobial effects.
- Rovacid : Reduces pH in the gut.
- Rovacid : Stimulates growth of beneficial microflora in the gut.
- Rovacid : Helps to develop intestinal villi for better absorption.
- Rovacid : Enhances gut health & integrity.
- Rovacid : Reduces the colonization of pathogens.
- Rovacid : Optimizes the efficiency/secretion of digestive enzymes.
- Rovacid : Optimizes digestion, metabolism & absorption of nutrients.
Mixing Rate :
- Mix Rovacid 0.3 to 0.6 mi/Litre, for higher alkaline (pH>8) higher mixing rate may be recommended
- Mixing Rate of Rovacid may vary from place to place depending upon the source, pH, level of hardness & alkalinity